ERMC and Dustan Village would like to invite you to PICTON NEIGHBOURHOOD HEALTH CENTRE on Tuesday 17th March and Tuesday 24th March at 13:30pm to discuss your ideas and opinions on how we can best provide for OUR COMMUNITY.
Come and have YOUR SAY on how you would like things to improve in the community. For example; Free lunches, bingo, free day trips.
How we can also work with the City Councillors to generate funds for the Picton community.
There will be tea, coffee and refreshments.
This will be a chance to talk with Liverpool City Councillors and discuss what services we can implement into the community.
Examples of community activities conducted across the globe;
- Participate in a charity race
- Collect unused makeup and perfume to donate to a center for abused women
- Organize a car wash and donate the profits to charity
- Help deliver meals and gifts to patients at a local hospital
- Donate stuffed animals to children in hospitals
- Collect baby clothes and supplies to donate to new parents
- Organize an Easter egg hunt for neighborhood children
- Deliver groceries and meals to elderly neighbors
- Host a bingo night for nursing home residents